|1||Where Boys Fear To Tread||4:21|
|3||Porcelina Of The Vast Oceans||9:20|
|6||Thru The Eyes Of Ruby||7:37|
Arranged By [Strings] – Audrey Riley, Billy Corgan
|10|| Dawn To Dusk |
|13||An Ode To No One||4:49|
|14||Bullet With Butterfly Wings||4:16|
|15|| Twilight To Starlight |
|17||Farewell And Goodnight|
Producer [Additional], Mixed By, Written-By – James Iha
|18||Lily (My One And Only)||3:30|
|19||In The Arms Of Sleep||4:11|
|22||We Only Come Out At Night||4:04|
|23||Tales Of A Scorched Earth||3:45|
|25||Here Is No Why||3:44|
|26||Cupid De Locke||2:49|
|27||Take Me Down|
Pedal Steel Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Greg LeiszProducer [Additional], Mixed By, Written-By – James Iha
|28||Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness||2:51|
- A&R – Mark Williams
- Art Direction, Design – Billy Corgan, Frank Olinsky
- Illustration – John Craig
- Management – Coffer/Gershon Management
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Alan Moulder, Billy Corgan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 2-1 to 2-13), Flood
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Barry "Sounds Like Gold" Goldberg
- Performer – Billy Corgan, D'Arcy, James Iha, Jimmy Chamberlin
- Photography By – Andrea Giacobbe
- Producer – Alan Moulder, Billy Corgan, Flood
- Recorded By – Alan Moulder, Billy Corgan, Chris Shepard, Flood, James Iha
- Recorded By [Additional Vocals] – Barry Goldberg
- Recorded By [Assistance] – Claudine Pontier
- Recorded By [Strings Assistance] – Dave Kresl
- Technician [Technical Assistance; Digidesign] – Adam Green
- Technician [Technical Assistance; Guitar] – Dave Mannet
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Jeff Moleski, Roger Carpenter, Russ Spice, Gooch
- Written-By – Billy Corgan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 2-1 to 2-14)
Recorded March–August 1995
"Explosion from DOOM courtesy of id Software, Inc and Bobby Prince Music".
Includes an 8-page booklet with artwork and photos of the band and a 34-page booklet with lyrics.
Manufacturing variation: 32-page lyric book with brown cover and black & white pages. Many of the pages are duplicate and out of order.
All songs © 1995 Chrysalis Songs/Cinderful Music (BMI) except "take me down" © 1995 Chrysalis Songs/Cellophane Star Music (BMI) and "farewell and goodnight" © 1995 Chrysalis Songs/Cellophane Star Music/Cinderful Music (BMI).
℗ & © 1995 Virgin Records America, Inc.
Manufactured by EMI Manufacturing (USA).
Printed in the USA.
Some copies of this release were distributed as promos and include promotional silkscreens over the artwork on both discs.
- Barcode: 7 2438-40861-2 1
- Other (ISBN): 1-885381-12-3
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog Number): 7243 8 40861 2 1/7243 8 40862 2 0
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog Number): 7243 8 40861 2 1/7243 8 40863 2 9
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 40862 1-1-60 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 40863 1-1-42 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Both Discs): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Both Discs ): ifpi 165K
- Manufactured By – EMI Manufacturing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Recorded At – Pumpkinland
- Recorded At – Sadlands
- Recorded At – Bugg Studios
- Recorded At – Chicago Recording Company
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Songs
- Copyright (c) – Cinderful Music
- Copyright (c) – Cellophane Star Music
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Manufacturing
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness - The Smashing Pumpkins. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is the third studio album by American alternative rock band The Smashing Pumpkins, released on October 23, 1995 in the United Kingdom and a day later in the United States on Virgin Records. Produced by frontman Billy Corgan with Flood and Alan Moulder, the 28-track album was released as a two-disc CD and triple LP. The album features a wide array of styles, as well as greater musical input from bassist D'arcy Wretzky and second guitarist James Iha. Ищете треки из альбома Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness исполнителя The Smashing Pumpkins Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Jellybelly The Smashing Pumpkins. Zero The Smashing Pumpkins. Here Is No Why The Smashing Pumpkins. Bullet With Butterfly Wings The Smashing Pumpkins. To Forgive The Smashing Pumpkins. The Smashing Pumpkins. Mellon Collie and the. The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 Official Video - Продолжительность: 4:22 Smashing. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. The Smashing Pumpkins didn't shy away from making the follow-up to the grand, intricate Siamese Dream. With Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, the band turns in one of the most ambitious and indulgent albums in rock history. Lasting over two hours and featuring 28 songs, the album is certainly a challenging listen. Формируйте собственную коллекция коллекцию записей The Smashing Pumpkins. play album. Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. The Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight. The Smashing Pumpkins - Jellybelly. The Smashing Pumpkins - Zero. The Smashing Pumpkins - Here Is No Why. The Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings. The Smashing Pumpkins - To Forgive. The Smashing Pumpkins - An Ode to No One. The Smashing Pumpkins - Love. The third studio album by the Smashing Pumpkins was released in October of 1995 as a double-disc. Despite the high price tag in the pre-digital era, the album was quickly certified diamond, an accomplishment made by very few rock bands in the 1990s. Nobody in the music industry saw it coming except for lead singer-songwriter Billy Corgan, who considered this success to be vindication. The album brought in eight Grammy nominations and ranks as one of Rolling Stones Greatest Albums of All Time. The famous face of the woman on the album cover comes from Jean-Baptiste Greuzes The Souvenir, a painting from the 18th century. When Smashing Pumpkins leader Billy Corgan boasted that he would follow the triple-platinum Siamese Dream with a sprawling double album that would be The Wall for Generation X, the assumption was that he would make a concept album like Roger Waters rock opera about the lack of communication and love in modern society. But the 28 songs on Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness arent linked by a libretto. Theyre only connected conceptually through the broad theme of being part of a day in the life of a typical, alienated teen. Most important - you can download the album Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness 1995