|1||Down By The Henry Moore||5:15|
|2||On The Boulevard||4:40|
|4||Sweeping The Spotlight Away||5:17|
|11||What Would Bogey Do?||3:53|
|14||Somebody's Long Lonely Night||4:36|
|15||You Can't Win||9:09|
|18||Hard Rock Town||5:00|
- Art Direction – M.W. Herzog
- Design – Dean Motter
- Mastered By – Andy Condon, Phil Joiner
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Chandler Keezer
- Photography By [Front Cover & Inner Spread] – Gerry Thompson
- Producer – Frank Gigliotti
- Written-By, Music By, Lyrics By – Murray McLauchlan (tracks: A1 to B3, B5 to D3), Warren Zevon (tracks: B4)
Promo-only concert album with gatefold cover.
Catalog number DJP-TN-38 on spine; 2DJTN - 38 on labels.
True North logo on back cover & labels, Columbia logo on back cover only.
Info on front cover:
For Promotion Use Only • Sale is Unlawful
Ownership Reserved by CBS
Info on labels:
Demonstration - Not For Sale
- Rights Society: CAPAC
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Logo on labels): MAPL
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog #): DJTN-39
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog #): DJTN-40
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): 39 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): 39 B
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side C): 40 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side D): 40 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A): M. M. SIDE I DJ P̶ TN 3̶8̶-A · 1A · 2HZDK 39 DM 5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B): DJ P̶ TN 3̶8̶-B · 1B · 2HZDK 39 DM 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side C): DJ P̶ TN 3̶8̶ C̶ · 1A · 2HZD 40 A DM-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side D): DJP̶ TN 3̶8̶ D̶ · 1A · 2HZDK 40-B1A [upside-down L] DM 2
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Blackwing Music
- Copyright (c) – High Romance Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – CBS Toronto
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – High Romance Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
Album 1978 18 Songs. Live At the Orpheum Murray McLauchlan. Singer at the Orpheum is a live album by the band King Crimson, released by Discipline Global Mobile records in 2015. The album was recorded on 30 September and 1 October at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, California on the band's The Elements of King Crimson US tour of 2014. King Crimson's 2014 tour marked guitarist, founder and leader Robert Fripp's return to active service after a long legal battle with Universal Music Group. This line-up of King Crimson is notable for featuring three drummers. Live At the Orpheum, 2019. Murray McLauchlan. Down By the Henry Moore, 05:29. Farmer's Song, 03:24. Whispering Rain, 03:57. Murray Edward McLauchlan, CM born June 30, 1948 is a Canadian singer, songwriter, guitarist, pianist, and harmonica player. He is best known for his Canadian hits Farmer's Song, Whispering Rain, and Down by the Henry Moore. McLauchlan was born in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland he immigrated to Canada with his family when he was five years old. He grew up in suburban Toronto. At 17, he began playing at coffeehouses in Toronto's Yorkville area and later attended Central Tech as an art student. Stream Live At The Orpheum, a playlist by Murray McLauchlan from desktop or your mobile device. Album release date. Promo-only concert album with gatefold cover. Catalog number DJP-TN-38 on spine 2DJTN - 38 on labels. True North logo on back cover & labels, Columbia logo on back cover only. 2020 Rhapsody International Inc. Skip to content. Murray McLauchlan Official Website. Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Actor, Artist. As we move into 2019, Murray is off to Vietnam for inspiration and getting ready for another Voices That Care concert on April 25th at the Glenn Gould Theater in Toronto. This annual concert will feature Jann Arden this year as well as Murray, Laila Biali, and a stellar cast. And of course, there will be more concerts. Murrays Upcoming Appearances. No shows booked at the moment. Lunch At Allens Next Appearance. View complete list of dates. Live At The Orpheum