|1||Much Love = マッチ・ラヴ||6:34|
|2||Let Me Love Tonight = レット・ミー・ラヴ・トゥナイト||10:07|
|3||To See You = トゥ・シー・ユー||3:58|
|4||In Love Again = イン・ラヴ・アゲイン|
Bass Clarinet – Dave SchumacherCello – Richard LockerTrumpet – Leroy JonesViola – Sue PrayViolin – Elena Barere
|5||Once = ワンス||6:05|
|6||Loved By Me = ラヴド・バイ・ミー||11:01|
|7||Heart Beyond Repair = ハート・ビヨンド・リペアー||8:06|
|8||Let's Just Kiss = レッツ・ジャスト・キス||7:32|
|9||Love Me Some You = ラヴ・ミー・サム・ユー||8:04|
|10||Learn To Love = ラーン・トゥ・ラヴ|
Trumpet – Leroy Jones
|CK 68787||Harry Connick Jr.|| To See You (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 68787||US||1997|
|CK 68787||Harry Connick Jr.|| To See You (CD, Album, Club)||Columbia||CK 68787||US||1997|
|530018-2||Harry Conn-ck Jr|| To See You (Cass, Album)||Motown, Universal||530018-2||Unknown|
|488886.2||Harry Connick Jr.|| To See You (CD, Album)||Columbia||488886.2||Asia||1997|
|SAMP985||Harry Connick, Jr.|| To See You (CD, Album, Sam)||Columbia||SAMP985||Australia||Unknown|
- Alto Saxophone – Brandon Fields, David Boruff
- Art Direction – Arnold Levine
- Baritone Saxophone – Dave Schumacher
- Bassoon – Charles Coker, Michael R. O'Donovan
- Cello – Antony Cooke, Armen Ksajikian, Barbara George , Christine Ermacoff, Dane Little, Daniel Smith , David Speltz, Dennis Karmazyn, Douglas Davis, Jodi Burnett, Paul Cohen , Paula Hochhalter, Sebastian Toettcher, Steve Erdody, Steve Richards, Timothy Landauer
- Clarinet – Emily Bernstein, James M. Kanter
- Copyist [Copyists] – Jo Ann Kane Music Services, Inc.
- Copyist [Studio] – Russell Bartmus
- Design – Joel Zimmerman
- Double Bass [Bass] – David Parmeter, Donald V. Ferrone, Neil Garber, Nico Carmine Abondolo
- Engineer [Capitol Engineers] – Dan Thompson, Peter Doell
- Engineer [Sony Engineers] – Jim Caruana, Robb Williams
- Flute – David Schumacher, James Walker
- French Horn – John A. Reynolds, John Lorge
- Guitar – Weldon Dean Parks
- Harp – Gayle Levant
- Liner Notes – Harry Connick, Jr.
- Liner Notes [解説] – 中川 燿
- Liner Notes [訳], Liner Notes [対訳] – 野村伸昭
- Management – Wilkins Management, Inc.
- Management [Orchestra Managers] – David Low, Sandy De Crescent
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Musician [Harry Connick, Jr. Quartet], Double Bass [Bass] – Reginald Veal
- Musician [Harry Connick, Jr. Quartet], Drums – Arthur “Bam Bam” Latin
- Musician [Harry Connick, Jr. Quartet], Tenor Saxophone – Charles Goold
- Musician [Harry Connick, Jr. Quartet], Vocals, Piano – Harry Connick, Jr.
- Oboe – Phillip Ayling
- Percussion – Mark Zimoski, Wade Culbreath
- Photography By [Photography] – Dan Winters
- Producer [Produced By] – Tracey Freeman
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Vince Caro
- Tenor Saxophone – Joel C. Peskin
- Trombone – J. Alan Johnson, Alan Kaplan, Alexander Isles, Bruce Fowler , Terry Cravens
- Trumpet – David Washburn
- Viola – Andrew Picken, Carrie Holzman-Little, Dan Neufeld, Daniel Seidenberg, Denyse N. Buffum, Janet Lakatos, Matthew Funes, Michael Ramos , Mihail Zinovyev, Robert L. Becker, Robert Berg, Robin Ross , Roland Kato, Ron Strauss, Simon Oswell, Steven Gordon, Victoria Miskolczy
- Violin – Anatoly Rosinsky, Arman Garabedian, Barbra Porter, Berj Garabedian, Charles Everett, Connie Kupka, Darius Campo, David Ewart, Dennis Molchan, Eun-Mee Ahn, Eve Sprecher, Gary Kuo, Guillermo Romero, Haim Shtrum, Harris Goldman, Isabella Lippi, Jacqueline Brand, Jayme Miller, Joy Lyle, Julian Hallmark, Juliann M. French, Julie Ann Gigante, Karen Jones , Kwihee Shamban, Laurence Greenfield, Liane Reynolds, Lisa M. Johnson, Marc Sazer, Mario De Leon, Michael B. Markman, Patricia Johnson, Peter Kent , Polly Sweeney, Rachel Purkin, Rafael Rishik, Rene M. Mandel, Richard L. Altenbach, Robin Olson, Ron Clark, Ronald Folsom, Russ Cantor, Sheldon Sanov, Susan Rishik, Tamara Hatwan
- Violin, Concertmaster – Sid Page
- Written-By [All Songs], Arranged By [All Songs], Orchestrated By [All Songs] – Harry Connick, Jr.
This recording is deditaced to my Mom.
℗© 1997 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Recorded at Capitol Studios, Los Angeles, August 4 -10, 1997
Mixed at Sony Music Studios, NYC
Mastered by Vlado Meller at Sony Music Studios, NYC
Released in clear jewel-case with OBI-strip including 24-page b&w booklet with bilingual tracklist, credits, some photos, commentary by Harry Connick, Jr. and it's translation[訳] by 野村伸昭[Nobuaki Nomura], commentary[解説] on １９９７年１０月記 中川 燿／ＹＯ ＮＡＫＡＧＡＷＡ[on October 1997 by Yo Nakagawa], separate lyrics in both English & Japanese which translation[対訳] by 野村伸昭[Nobuaki Nomura].
- 'S A M P L E' - black-colored text in the Hub on disc face
- '見本盤〈ＮＯＴ ＦＯＲ ＳＡＬＥ〉 この見本盤は非売品であり、プロモーション用として貸与したもので、目的以外（第三者への転貸、譲渡等）の使用を固く禁じます。 ０２４０１８' - black-colored Japanese text and unique identifiable loan-numbers on light pink-colored sticker on middle-left below on tray-out paper
- Barcode (Text): 4 988009 850191
- Barcode (String): 4988009850191
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L274
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 455C
- Matrix / Runout: IFPI L274 PUS-1246 1
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Rights Society (Songs): BMI
- Other (Release Date Code): [ 97•12•3 (97•11•11)] Ⓨ Ⓧ (再)99.12.2まで
- Other (Price): 定価¥2,345 (税抜価格¥2,233)
- Other (Black-colored text in the Hub on disc face): S A M P L E
- Other (Black-colored Japanese text and unique numbers on light pink-colored sticker on middle-left below on tray-out paper): 見本盤〈ＮＯＴ ＦＯＲ ＳＡＬＥ〉 この見本盤は非売品であり、プロモーション用として貸与したもので、目的以外（第三者への転貸、譲渡等）の使用を固く禁じます。
- Other (Variant 1 - Unique identifiable loan-numbers (as above)): ０２４０１８
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. – SRCS 8501
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Published By – Papa's-June Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
To See You - Harry Connick Jr. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. To See You is American artist Harry Connick Jr. s album of love songs, recorded with a symphony orchestra, released on Nov. full album. 25 - Harry Connick Jr. Исполнитель: Harry Connick Jr. 1992 jazz. Harry Connick Jr. True Love: A Celebration of Cole Porter is out now Order here: Musician, Actor. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created 29 September 2008. says to play Vegas, You have to be at the top of your game. Thats fun for me. 25 February at 13:54 . when your kids make you laugh more than anything. happymardigras neworleans. Harry Connick Jr: American singer, pianist, composer, actor, and television host. He has sold over 28million albums worldwide. Connick is ranked among the top60 best-selling male artists in the United States by the Recording Industry Association of America, with 16million in certified sales. He has had seven top20 US albums, and ten number-one US jazz albums, earning more number-one albums than any other artist in US jazz chart history. A Wink and a Smile, Christmas Dreaming, We Are In Love и другие песни. The Very Best of Harry Connick Jr. Buy now. トゥルーラヴ A Celebration of Cole Porter. Slow and sensual, Harry Connick Jr. s ode to love is a shock to those accustomed to the pop stylings of his best-known work. In spirit, To See You represents a return to Connick's prestardom self, reflecting the imaginative musicality of that edgier sensibility. Yet Connick shows off a matured ability for composition and arrangement, creating poignant tapestries for his love-struck protagonists. On Heart Beyond Repair, Connick confidently backs off midway through a torch-song vocal, giving saxophonist Charles Goold room to blow seductively through to a quiet swing groove. Harry Connick, Jr. has exemplified excellence in every aspect of the entertainment world. He has received recognition with multiple Grammy and Emmy awards as well as Tony nominations for his live and recorded musical performances, his achievements on screens large and small, and his appearances on broadway as both an actor and a composer